GloFX Kandi Swirl Diffraction Glasses
- Exclusive Kandi Swirl Frame Design
- Indestructible True-Flex PVC Frame
- 3 Times the Diffraction of Competitors
- Multi-Layered Rainbow Gradient Tinted & Diffraction Lenses
- Stainless Steel Hinges
- High-Quality Craftsmanship
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Experience mesmerizing rainbow diffraction lighting with a splash of colorful style with the new Ultimate Kandi Swirl Diffraction Glasses! The same amazing diffraction lighting quality with one of our favorite bright and festive styles. The Kandi Swirl colors are perfect for the summertime and the rainbow diffraction lenses look dazzling with direct light, whether you’re at a concert, festival, or simply blowing bubbles in your backyard to pass the time.
The gradient light diffraction effect of the Ultimate Kandi Swirl Rainbow Diffraction Glasses is directly infused into the hard Plexi-Plastic lenses. This laser etching process makes for optimum light diffraction that presents a crisp, clean, and even effect from edge to edge. Try these glasses on and see three times the traditional light diffraction effect. The extreme durability of these glasses really makes them stand out from the competition. Created from a 100% True-Flex PVC Plastic frame, these glasses can bend, flex, and withstand any torture. Never before have diffraction glasses been able to withstand such extreme environments and last so long! Make the sweetest decision and purchase a pair of GloFX Ultimate Kandi Swirl Rainbow Diffraction Glasses today!
Diffraction Glasses Care and Cleaning Instructions:
- Do not use any cleaning solutions or soaps on your lenses.(no windex, no soap, no oils!)
- Avoid contact with any oily substances.
- Use only plain water and cotton or microfiber cloths to clean your lenses.
- Store your glasses in a cloth pouch or case when not in use to avoid contact with dirt and debris.
- Store your glasses in a cool, dry place.
- Glasses that are cleaned improperly will not be replaced free of charge.
Do not wear these as sunglasses. These glasses do not protect your eyes from ultraviolet light. Keep out of reach of small children. Do not wear while driving, operating heavy machinery, or any other hazardous activity. Read all warnings before use. Use at your own risk.