GloFX Diffraction Monocle Necklace
- Diffraction Monocle Necklace
- Laser Etched Diffraction Lens
- 2 Piece Aluminum design made of 60/61 Aluminum
- Stainless Steel Rivets
- High Quality Craftsmanship
- 34″ Satin String with fixed brass connector (Hangs at approximately 14-18″ from neck)
- Made in the USA
Diffraction Lens (Choose One Above):
- Clear Diffraction
- Spiral Diffraction
Frame Color (Choose One Above):
Elegant and stylish, the GloFX Diffraction Monocle brings a classic design into the 21st century. Hold a galaxy of polychromatic color in the palm of your hand, with the sophistication of this timeless accessory. Experience psychedelic rainbow vision on-demand, and pass it around with your friends so everyone can share the magic. Now, your personal light-show is with you wherever you go. Our Necklaces are carefully made using the finest laser etched diffraction lenses.
Each GloFX Diffraction Monocle Necklace comes paired with a 34in satin string to hold the laser-etched plastic lens, transforming it into a beautiful piece of jewelry. Each Monocle is made by hand in Tallahassee, FL USA.
Diffraction Glasses Care and Cleaning Instructions:
- Do not use any cleaning solutions or soaps on your lenses.(no windex, no soap, no oils!)
- Avoid contact with any oily substances.
- Use only plain water and cotton or microfiber cloths to clean your lenses.
- Store your glasses in a cloth pouch or case when not in use to avoid contact with dirt and debris.
- Store your glasses in a cool, dry place.
- Glasses that are cleaned improperly will not be replaced free of charge.
Do not wear these as sunglasses. These glasses do not protect your eyes from ultraviolet light. Keep out of reach of small children. Do not wear while driving, operating heavy machinery, or any other hazardous activity. Read all warnings before use. Use at your own risk.
Samii Harts –
I saw these at my last festival but they didn’t have as many options! So glad I waited to buy them here! I got the auburn one because I thought it looked the coolest when it was just a necklace. Super happy!
Just got mine last night and I’m loving it! The effect is very distinct when looking directly into a light source, you can literally see the light split into it’s component colors. I found myself grabbing any flashlight or finger light I could to play around with the effect