- Frame Color: Black
- Ultimate Extreme Diffraction Glasses – Black
- 2x Ultimate Diffraction Effect = To Matrix Diffraction
- Durable True-Flex PVC Frame
- Hard Plastic Diffraction Lenses
- Stainless Steel Hinges
- High Quality Craftsmanship
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
These glasses have so much diffraction you won’t believe it! GloFX Ultimate Extreme Diffraction Glasses feature double stacked layers of premium light diffraction in a single frame design. Our Extreme Diffraction Glasses offer the same double layer effect as our Matrix series glasses, but consolidated into one lens. Put on a pair of Ultimate Extreme Diffraction Glasses and start blowing people’s mind while revolutionizing the way you see your world. These glasses are guaranteed to have the most diffraction ever!
Our Ultimate Diffraction Glasses always feature a True-Flex PVC Frame, with stainless steel hinges and hard plastic lenses, so they are virtually indestructible! It took us months to conjure up this fantastic design! While many of our competitors use low-quality gradient film, we manufacture our glasses with a laser etcher, assuring long lasting and mind-blowing performance. Because the diffraction effect is built into the glasses themselves, there is no risk of weak spots. We pride ourselves on the guarantee that our Ultimate Extreme Glasses provide more diffraction and durability than any other frame on the market! Stop waiting and start impressing today, grab a pair of our maximum diffraction Ultimate Extreme Glasses, or two.
Diffraction Glasses Care and Cleaning Instructions:
- Do not use any cleaning solutions or soaps on your lenses.(no windex, no soap, no oils!)
- Avoid contact with any oily substances.
- Use only plain water and cotton or microfiber cloths to clean your lenses.
- Store your glasses in a cloth pouch or case when not in use to avoid contact with dirt and debris.
- Store your glasses in a cool, dry place.
- Glasses that are cleaned improperly will not be replaced free of charge.
Do not wear these as sunglasses. These glasses do not protect your eyes from ultraviolet light. Keep out of reach of small children. Do not wear while driving, operating heavy machinery, or any other hazardous activity. Read all warnings before use. Use at your own risk.