GloFX Graphic Design Internship Program
GloFX LED & Glow Products has been a leading developer in the LED arts industry since 2009. Our mission is to provide our customers with optimum quality service and the most innovative products on the market. With products ranging from lasers and LED gloves to Diffraction Glasses, we are constantly striving to deliver new and unique products into the hands of those who want the hottest EDM-related gear available. The LED industry is a rapidly advancing market, and we remain at the top by our constant revolution of new ways people can use their LEDs, whether it be in LED orbits, LED gloves, LED poi, lasers, space whips, or a plethora of other possibilities.
Our Internship Program:
GloFX is recognized as one of the leading commercial and wholesale developers and distributors of LED and Glow products in the world, and taking an internship with GloFX is an excellent way for a soon-to-be college graduate to launch their career. These internships are modeled to provide interns with exposure to every area of our Graphic Design Department in order to provide experience in the workplace that will help establish the skills needed to succeed in a potential career in Graphic Design and Content Creation. Are you a creative genius? Are you a total whiz with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop? If yes, this is the internship for you.
Our internship program is a 13-week program that begins Aug. 29th in our corporate headquarters in Tallahassee, FL. The intern will work with various members of the Digital Marketing Team assisting in developing graphics for digital marketing campaigns, and brand development. Throughout the course of the internship the intern will be educated by both formal and informal training. Under the direction of a mentor the intern’s knowledge of how GloFX’s Digital Marketing Team operates will be developed.
Training will include both formal and informal evaluations. The intern will be assigned several smaller projects and one larger more challenging project, which will allow him/her to apply what they have learned in the classroom to a business setting. Small projects will be assessed on a day-to-day basis whereas the larger project will be presented to management in a formal presentation. Upon completing the internship, interns may have the opportunity to remain with GloFX as a part-time employee while continuing to develop an understanding of our store operations. There may also be potential for full-time opportunities.
Objectives of the Program:
GloFX has developed eight overall objectives for the GloFX Digital Marketing Internship Program. These objectives are listed below.
- Intern is exposed to digital marketing strategies via the application of digital graphics.
- Intern will be required to create and edit visual content.
- Intern will gain an understanding of creating graphic specifically for social media.
- Intern will gain a working knowledge of GloFX’s brand identity.
- Intern will understand how GloFX markets its future and existing products and how it incorporates digital graphics in this process.
- Intern will have the opportunity to learn professional business etiquette in dealing with customers and co-workers.
- Intern’s knowledge will be evaluated throughout the course of the internship through small exercises and projects.
- Intern’s progress in the internship will be evaluated through weekly written synopses and meetings with their mentor.
If you are a student that is wishing to get some real business experience then we urge you to apply using the Google Form below. At GloFX we have tailored our internship program to provide the intern with valuable work experience and training. It is our goal at GloFX to help you grow with this internship! Come intern for us, we write GREAT recommendation letters!