- GloFX Violet Color Therapy Glasses with UV400 Protection, provides UVA and UVB protection
- High-quality PVC GloFX Ultimate Frame
- Stainless Steel hinges with Scratch-Resistant Frames
- Violet tinted Lenses with Color-Matched Frames
- Wear 10-30 Minutes Per Day
Why Color Therapy?
Color Therapy, more widely known as Chromatherapy, is a long-used technique that involves the use of color in healing the body. Color Therapy has been around for at nearly 1,000 years. The theory is that our bodies “feed” off of certain colors within the visible spectrum of natural light. Through the use of our Color Therapy Glasses for 10-30 minutes each day, it is possible to positively impact and regulate your emotions.
Benefits of Violet Color Therapy
Violet is a color that has long been thought to be associated with creativity, beauty, inspiration, and the Seventh chakra. It is believed that the benefits of using this Color Therapy technique are selflessness, generosity and enhanced artistic ability. If you’re feeling the strain of writers block, or want to feel more giving and nurturing, then the GloFX Violet Color Therapy Glasses are the right choice for you.