- Frame Color: Black
- Our Best Selling Model!
- Indestructible True-Flex PVC Frame
- Multi-Layered Tinted & Diffraction Lenses
- 3 Times the Diffraction of Competitors
- Stainless Steel Hinges
- High Quality Craftsmanship
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
It’s time to put down those poor quality diffraction glasses and pick up a pair of GloFX Ultimate Diffraction Glasses. Designed with the purest style and comfort in mind, these glasses will out perform any competitor. The sleek look and feel of these glasses will blow your mind from the moment you put them on. These tinted lenses are enhanced with auburn color diffraction to brighten and amplify your surrounding environment. There is nothing comparable to the quality craftsmanship you will find with our best selling model.
The special auburn enhanced lenses of this model catch more light and turn your world into a glowing diffraction paradise. These glasses actually brighten up your diffraction experience to pull the most light out of any situation. Warm up your rainbow world with these auburn lens diffraction glasses.
The gradient light diffraction effect of the Ultimate Diffraction Glasses is directly infused into the hard Plexi-Plastic lenses. This laser etching process makes for optimum light diffraction that presents a crisp, clean, and even effect from edge to edge. Try these glasses on and see three times the traditional light diffraction effect. The extreme durability of these glasses really makes them stand out from the competition. Created from a 100% True-Flex PVC Plastic frame, these glasses can bend, flex, and withstand any torture. Never before have diffraction glasses been able to withstand such extreme environments and last so long! Make the right decision and purchase a pair of GloFX Ultimate Diffraction Glasses today!
Diffraction Glasses Care and Cleaning Instructions:
- Do not use any cleaning solutions or soaps on your lenses.(no windex, no soap, no oils!)
- Avoid contact with any oily substances.
- Use only plain water and cotton or microfiber cloths to clean your lenses.
- Store your glasses in a cloth pouch or case when not in use to avoid contact with dirt and debris.
- Store your glasses in a cool, dry place.
- Glasses that are cleaned improperly will not be replaced free of charge.
Do not wear these as sunglasses. These glasses do not protect your eyes from ultraviolet light. Keep out of reach of small children. Do not wear while driving, operating heavy machinery, or any other hazardous activity. Read all warnings before use. Use at your own risk.