- Specialty Series Spiral Lens-FX
- Hard Plastic Lenses
- Indestructible True-Flex PVC Frame
- Stainless Steel Hinges
- High Quality Craftsmanship
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The all-new Lens-FX Series from GloFX takes the concept of light diffraction to a whole new level. With all new effects, you can now immerse yourself in a variety of never before seen shapes, patterns, and effects!
The gradient light diffraction effect of these glasses is featured on our durable hard plastic lenses and more intense than ever. From the True Flex PVC Frame to the ingenuity behind the creation of these glasses- you cannot find better quality.
The specialty series from GloFX breaks barriers in diffraction glasses technology. By combining modern style and custom framework, these glasses feature cutting edge designs. Using the finest frames and lenses, we are proud to offer impeccable quality backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty on craftsmanship.
Pick up a pair of these stylish glasses and each point of light turns into remarkable spirals! These glasses do not diffract indirect lighting. View any direct light source and watch the lights explode into rainbow spirals!
Note: Due to the manufacturing process of our Spiral glasses, these lenses are softer and more prone to scratching. Please handle with care.
Diffraction Glasses Care and Cleaning Instructions:
- Do not use any cleaning solutions or soaps on your lenses.(no windex, no soap, no oils!)
- Avoid contact with any oily substances.
- Use only plain water and cotton or microfiber cloths to clean your lenses.
- Store your glasses in a cloth pouch or case when not in use to avoid contact with dirt and debris.
- Store your glasses in a cool, dry place.
- Glasses that are cleaned improperly will not be replaced free of charge.
Do not wear these as sunglasses. These glasses do not protect your eyes from ultraviolet light. Keep out of reach of small children. Do not wear while driving, operating heavy machinery, or any other hazardous activity. Read all warnings before use. Use at your own risk.
Karalynne Elizabeth –
I bought these as a gift and they are so perfect. Glad I went with the spiral diffraction. My friend loved them!