- Red Color Therapy Glasses with UV400 Protection, provides UVA and UVB protection.
- High-Quality GloFX PVC Ultimate Frame.
- Stainless Steel Hinges and Scratch-Resistant Lenses.
- Red Tinted Lenses with Matching Colored Frame.
- Wear at Least 10-30 Minutes Per Day.
What is Color Therapy?
Chromatherapy, widely known as Color Therapy, is the use of color in assisting the body in healing. The belief that color is important in healing has been around for 1,000 years. It is believed that your body “feeds” on specific colors in the spectrum of lights, affecting your emotions. Using our UV-protective Glasses with colored lenses, it is possible to balance your emotions. Wearing the glasses for only 10-30 minutes a day is reportedly enough to experience the beneficial positive vibrations provided by color.
Benefits of Red Color Therapy
The color red is associated with Vitality, self-confidence, safety, courage, power, and the First Chakra. Have a job interview, public speech or other task requiring all of your power? Try out these Red Color Therapy Glasses and feel confident, calm and safe. These Glasses may raise your blood-pressure and increase body temperature, so wear them for only a short time!