GloFX LZR Laser Gloves – Multi-Color
- Pair of two (2) LZR Series Gloves from GloFX
- Two (2) Green, One (1) Red, One (1) Purple Laser in each glove
- 4 High-Powered Lasers In Each Glove
- Kaleidoscope Cap On Each Finger – Removable
- LED Palm Lights (Blue) – One on each hand
- Rechargeable Batteries – Included
- (2) Two DC Wall Chargers – Included
- Additional Eight (8) Kaleidoscope Caps – Optional
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better. Introducing: GloFX Multi-Color Laser Gloves.
We took all the best parts of our amazing Green Laser Gloves, and created a whole new beast. With 8 high-power Lasers, featuring Green, Red, and UV Purple, prepare to show the crowd a sight they’ve never seen. Each Laser is accompanied by an adjustable, removable kaleidoscope cap that you can use to bend the light into 100’s of individual points. If you want raw, powerful light, you can also remove the caps to create a single high-power beam.
GloFX’s new Multi-Color Laser Gloves feature Green Lasers on the index and pinky fingers. The Ring and Middle Finger are adorned with beautiful UV Purple and Red lasers, allowing you to create a beautiful bouquet of laser light. All of this combined with the innovative new Blue-Purple Palm light creates a new dimension of color previously unseen in our Laser Gloves!
With two powerful 18650 batteries, an easily adjustable Velcro strap, and easy to activate buttons, the GloFX Multi-Color Laser Gloves are designed to stay comfortable all-day (or night!)
Charging your new GloFX Multicolor Laser Gloves is a breeze. Simply disconnect the battery connection, attach the DC power adapter and plug into any wall outlet. Each set includes two DC power adapters, so you can charge your gloves simultaneously.
Note: To enhance battery life and prolong the lifetime of your laser diodes, we suggest using the lasers for 1-2 minutes at a time. A single battery charge will keep the LED palm illuminated for 6-10 hours, and Lasers from 1/2-1 hour.
Important – Read All Warnings and Instructions Before Use:
WARNING: Lasers can be dangerous. This product is not for children. Do not point lasers at people or living things. Avoid direct eye contact. Do not shine at buildings or airplanes. Use at your own risk.
WARNING: This product is only approved for use with the included 18650 batteries. Using non-GloFX batteries may pose a serious risk.
WARNING: LI-ION BATTERY SAFETY
This information applies to all GloFX Li-ion batteries. Read this information carefully and comply with all safety measures always. Use necessary precautions before charging or using your battery.
GloFX Li-ion batteries are manufactured and sold for intended use with compatible GloFX products only. GloFX Li-ion batteries are neither designed nor intended to be used with any E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, or similar devices. USE BATTERY AT YOUR OWN RISK! Failure to follow safety instructions and warnings may result in personal injury, fire, and property damage if the battery is charged and/or used improperly.
- For use with compatible GloFX products only.
- Do not use with e-cigarettes, vaporizers, or similar devices.
- Do not drop or subject to strong physical shock.
- Do not use below -10°C or above +40°C.
- Do not disassemble, crush, or modify.
- Do not short circuit the battery.
- Do not use if the outer casing of the battery has damage. If the battery is damaged in any way stop using it immediately.
- Charge battery fully before first use.
- Use the provided, or comparable, high-quality charger specifically designed to charge Li-ion batteries.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Never discharge a Li-ion battery at a rate exceeding the maximum discharge current specified for that battery.
- Never use force installation of Li-ion batteries.
- Do not immerse in any liquid.
- Keep the battery away from children, and pets.
- Never charge the battery at a current exceeding manufacturer-specified charging current.
- Stop immediately if while charging, storing, or using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way.
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly
- Do not throw away in the trash; contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal.