GloFX Galactic Invader Diffraction Visor – Rainbow Gradient
- Sleek, Black Frame with a Sturdy, Built-In Nose Bridge
- Oversized, Rainbow Gradient Lens
- 180° of Beautiful Line Diffraction Effect
- Fits Comfortably Over Eyeglasses
- High-Quality Craftsmanship
- Lens Specs: 8.0 in x 3.5 in
- Durable Hard Plastic Lenses and Frames
Prepare to blast into space with GloFX’s new Galactic Invader Diffraction Visor! This first-ever GloFX visor design is a wrap-around, visual experience and will leave you wondering exactly when you left the galaxy. The sleek, black frames are equipped with a sturdy built-in nose bridge (perfect for stabilization during g-force), and the silver lining and hard plastic base creates a reinforced, durable shield for any asteroid storms in your trajectory. Our high-quality craftsmanship is sure to withstand the tests of the cosmos and leave you unscathed and satisfied!
Your whole crew will be jealous of this out-of-this-world rainbow gradient effect experience, so be sure to add the Galactic Invader Diffraction Visor to your inventory today!
Disclaimer: GloFX does not condone the actions of declaring a space war nor do these visors give you permission to invade other planets. In most cases we’ve seen, the aliens have done nothing wrong and want to live in peace. Thank you.
Diffraction Glasses Care and Cleaning Instructions:
- Do not use any cleaning solutions or soaps on your lenses.(no windex, no soap, no oils!)
- Avoid contact with any oily substances.
- Use only plain water and cotton or microfiber cloths to clean your lenses.
- Store your glasses in a cloth pouch or case when not in use to avoid contact with dirt and debris.
- Store your glasses in a cool, dry place.
- Glasses that are cleaned improperly will not be replaced free of charge.
Do not wear these as sunglasses. These glasses do not protect your eyes from ultraviolet light. Keep out of reach of small children. Do not wear while driving, operating heavy machinery, or any other hazardous activity. Read all warnings before use. Use at your own risk.