- Vintage-Style Round Flip-Up Frame
- Auburn Enhanced Base Lenses (no diffraction)
- Flip-Down Silver Mirror Diffraction Lenses
- Metal Crossbar Frame
- Three Times the Diffraction of Competitors
- High-Quality Craftsmanship
- Classic Vintage Look
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Get trippy!..Or not. At GloFX we know how important it is to look stylish, while maintaining the ability to achieve a sick visual effect! These rave glasses offer you the choice of diffraction when flipped down, or regular sunglass lenses when flipped up. The base lenses are auburn enhanced and fitted in a cross bar style vintage circular frame. This classic design is in a true metal frame, just like they made in the 70’s! The flip-down round lenses feature a reflective silver mirror finish and epic rainbow prism effect. These glasses are perfect for the raver who wants to be able to be able to create an outstanding visual effect with the flick of their wrist!
We really went all out with this design by adding soft rubber ear guards, an adjustable plastic nose bridge, and fresh GloFX logo printed on the flip lens. These retro circular frames will bring out your inner hippy, while you get trippy at your next EDM festival! These lenses are the perfect combination of the practicality of sunglasses, with the stunning visuals of rave shades! These rave glasses all feature a Lifetime Warranty.
Diffraction Glasses Care and Cleaning Instructions:
- Do not use any cleaning solutions or soaps on your lenses.(no windex, no soap, no oils!)
- Avoid contact with any oily substances.
- Use only plain water and cotton or microfiber cloths to clean your lenses.
- Store your glasses in a cloth pouch or case when not in use to avoid contact with dirt and debris.
- Store your glasses in a cool, dry place.
- Glasses that are cleaned improperly will not be replaced free of charge.
Do not wear these as sunglasses. These glasses do not protect your eyes from ultraviolet light. Keep out of reach of small children. Do not wear while driving, operating heavy machinery, or any other hazardous activity. Read all warnings before use. Use at your own risk.