- Battery Powered Illuminated Frame
- Choice of Lens Type
- Laser Etched Hard Plastic Diffraction or Sunglass Lenses
- Batteries Included (2 AAA OR 4 AAA)
- Choice of Inverter Type: 3-Mode OR Sound Activated
- 3ft. Wire To Clip Battery Pack on Belt, Pants, or Shirt
- High Quality Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
Utilizing the latest in electroluminescent technology and combining it with our one of a kind diffraction glasses, we are proud to introduce the first EL Wire Diffraction Glasses! Clip on the battery pack and you are ready to rock your own personal light show.
Choose your favorite Aviator Style Frame with either Clear Diffraction, Tinted Diffraction, our Limited Edition Rockstar Shutter, or Sunglasses at no extra charge! Then, customize them with your favorite color Luminescent Wire!
Designed with luxury and built with quality materials, these glasses will out perform any competitor. The sleek look and feel of these glasses will blow your mind from the moment you put them on. See and be seen in a whole new way with these Customizable Luminescence Diffraction Glasses.
Choose your favorite Inverter type: 3-Mode or Sound activated. The 3-foot wire on the battery pack makes it easy to tuck away or clip on your belt. Our 3-Mode mode features Off, Solid On, Flashing, and Quick Flashing; while our Sound Activated Inverter can be set to flash to the music at any BPM or distance from the speakers!
Crank up the color and set your imagination ablaze with these memorable and stimulating glasses!
NOTE: Due to high demand of this crafted product, ship times may vary from an additional 24-48 hours.
Diffraction Glasses Care and Cleaning Instructions:
- Do not use any cleaning solutions or soaps on your lenses.(no windex, no soap, no oils!)
- Avoid contact with any oily substances.
- Use only plain water and cotton or microfiber cloths to clean your lenses.
- Store your glasses in a cloth pouch or case when not in use to avoid contact with dirt and debris.
- Store your glasses in a cool, dry place.
- Glasses that are cleaned improperly will not be replaced free of charge.
Do not wear these as sunglasses. These glasses do not protect your eyes from ultraviolet light. Keep out of reach of small children. Do not wear while driving, operating heavy machinery, or any other hazardous activity. Read all warnings before use. Use at your own risk.