- 6 Color Luminescence Diffraction Glasses!
- (Neon) Royal Blue, Yellow, Red, Lime Green, Frost White, and Pink
- (Pastel) Frost White, Cyan, Pink, Royal Blue, Forest Green, and Purple EL Wire
- Choice of Frame Color and Lens Type
- Laser Etched Hard Plastic Diffraction Lenses
- Batteries Included (2 AAA OR 4 AAA)
- Choice of Inverter Type: 3-Mode OR Sound Activated
- 3ft. Wire To Clip Battery Pack on Belt, Pants, or Shirt
- High Quality Craftsmanship
Light up in style with GloFX’s Customizable 6 Color Luminescence Diffraction Glasses! Featuring 6 colors on one frame, these EL wire wrapped glasses are made by hand with quality in mind. We’ve all seen single and double color electro luminescent glasses before, but now you can blow everyone out of the water with your choice of 6 vibrant colors on 1 pair of glasses! It doesn’t get much cooler than this. Choose from a sound activated or 3-mode inverter.
Grab a pair of these and you’ve got an exclusive pair of glasses that will make you the life of the party! With Frost White, Cyan, Pink, Royal Blue, Forest Green, and Purple these glasses are a crazy combination of every color available.
By offering the latest in electroluminescent technology, we are proud to present 6-Color designs from GloFX! Clip on the battery pack and you are ready to rock your own personal light show.
Designed with durability and built with quality materials, these glasses will out perform any competitor. You can feel the quality from the second you pick them up. Get looked at in a whole new way with these Luminescence Diffraction Glasses.
Crank up all the colors and set your imagination ablaze with these memorable and stimulating glasses!
NOTE: Due to high demand of this crafted product, ship times may vary from an additional 24-48 hours.
Have questions about frame types? View all of our different frames HERE!
Diffraction Glasses Care and Cleaning Instructions:
- Do not use any cleaning solutions or soaps on your lenses.(no windex, no soap, no oils!)
- Avoid contact with any oily substances.
- Use only plain water and cotton or microfiber cloths to clean your lenses.
- Store your glasses in a cloth pouch or case when not in use to avoid contact with dirt and debris.
- Store your glasses in a cool, dry place.
- Glasses that are cleaned improperly will not be replaced free of charge.
Do not wear these as sunglasses. These glasses do not protect your eyes from ultraviolet light. Keep out of reach of small children. Do not wear while driving, operating heavy machinery, or any other hazardous activity. Read all warnings before use. Use at your own risk.