2017 GloFX College Scholarship
GloFX’s commitment to helping music technology and entrepreneur majors is stronger than ever. We are proud to introduce the GloFX College Scholarship, designed to help students afford the rising cost of education and help them along the road to a successful career path in the music entertainment field.
- Must be a current or incoming student at a University in the U.S.
- Must be able to provide documentation to support enrollment in the University.
Answer the question below by submitting a project to firstname.lastname@example.org. Projects can be Powerpoint, PDF, YouTube Videos, or you own creative measure. We want you to be creative! Answers are limited to 3 minutes max.
Question: How do you feel that music impacts the growth of Electronic Dance Music culture in the USA?
How to Apply
- Create a small project to outline and depict your point of view.
- Submit your project to email@example.com with the following title:
2017 GloFX College Scholarship [your name here]
- We’d also love to see your work online; post to our social networks and yours.
GloFX will award one $500 scholarship to the best submitted entry. The scholarship will be awarded in check form, made payable directly to the university that the winner is, or will be, attending for a school term in 2017.
The deadline to enter is July 31st, 2017
- Quality — The depth and thoroughness of your response.
- Originality — Your ability to arrive at unique insights.
- Creativity — Your ability to convey and illustrate your insights in a compelling way.
Winner Selection and Announcement
The winners will be selected on August 15th, 2017 and will be featured in a blog post on our website and social networks.