2020 GloFX Scholarship Guidelines
- Must be a current or incoming student at an accredited university in the United States.
- Must be able to provide documentation to support enrollment in the university.
Answer the prompt below by submitting a project to email@example.com. The project can be an essay, Powerpoint, PDF, Youtube video, or your own unique format. We want you to be creative! Videos are limited to 3 minutes and essays to 500 words.
Prompt: Every person has failed at some point in his or her life, and dealing with the outcome is rarely an enjoyable experience. However, failure is how we learn, and it allows us to see our mistakes and make changes. Describe a time in your life you tried your best and still failed. How did this shape your thinking moving forward?
How to Apply
- Create a small project to outline and depict your point of view.
- Submit your project to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following title:
2020 GloFX College Scholarship [your name here]
- We’d also love to see your work online; post to our social networks and yours.
GloFX will award one (1) $500 scholarship to the best submitted entry. The scholarship will be awarded in check form and made payable directly to the university that the winner is, or will be, attending for a school term in 2020.
Deadline to enter is July 31st, 2020.
- Quality – The depth and thoroughness of your response
- Originality – Your ability to arrive at unique insights
- Creativity – Your ability to convey and illustrate your insights in a compelling way
Winner Selection and Announcement
Winner will be selected on August 17th, 2020 and will be featured in a blog post on our website and social networks.
2019 College Scholarship Winner
Check out the 2019 Winner here.
GloFX is the worldwide leading manufacturer of Dimensional Eyewear and LED flow products. We thrive on ingenuity and are always looking to uncover the “next big thing”. Based in Tallahassee, FL but servicing millions of clients worldwide, we thrive knowing that our products change the way people see the world and the way they interact with it! Learn more about our innovative line of glasses, goggles, and LED toys by clicking the following links: