2019 GloFX Scholarship Guidelines
- Must be a current or incoming student at a University in the United States.
- Must be able to provide documentation to support enrollment in the University.
Answer the prompt below by submitting a project to email@example.com. Projects can be in essay format, Powerpoint, PDF, Youtube Videos, or your own creative measure. We want you to be creative! Videos are limited to 3 minutes and essays to 500 words.
Prompt: Create a small business and tell us what service/products it offers. Explain some key components of your business, its core values, and how you would plan on giving back to the community through your business.
How to Apply:
- Create a small project to outline and depict your point of view.
- Submit your project to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following title:
2019 GloFX College Scholarship [your name here]
- We’d also love to see your work online; post to our social networks and yours.
GloFX will award one (1) $500 scholarship to the best submitted entry. The scholarship will be award in check form, made payable directly to the university that the winner is, or will be, attending for a school term in 2019.
Deadline to enter is July 31st, 2019.
- Quality – The depth and thoroughness of your response
- Originality – Your ability to arrive at unique insights
- Creativity – Your ability to convey and illustrate your insights in a compelling way.
Winner Selection and Announcement
Winner will be selected on August 15th, 2019 and will be featured in a blog post on our website and social networks.
2018 College Scholarship Winner
Check out the 2018 Winner here.
GloFX is the worldwide leading manufacturer of Dimensional Party Eyewear and LED flow products. We thrive on ingenuity, and are always looking to uncover the “next big thing”. Based in Tallahassee FL, but servicing millions of clients worldwide, we thrive on the knowledge that our products change the way people see the world, and the way they interact with it! Learn more about our innovative line of Glasses, Goggles, and LED toys: