Wholesale Account Executive / Sales Manager [Full Time]
WANTED: Entrepreneur-spirited SALES MANAGER to assist in B2B business development and wholesale department growth.
GloFX is looking for an ambitious and motivated leader to drive new sales through our Wholesale and Bulk distribution Channels. Account executives are accountable for maintaining and growing existing accounts as well as reaching new marketings and establishing new reseller accounts. The GloFX reseller network is a global network of over 2,500 resellers and distributors in over 30 countries.
This position will include market and demographic research, data analysis, new sales channel acquisition, partner relations, and department expansion. GloFX maintains a goal of growing rapidly and this position will lead company growth through the development of new sales initiatives and aggressive-growth objectives.
The ideal candidate for this job will be someone who is very ambitious and motivated to find new customers and clients, develop new strategies, and help propel the growth of the Wholesale Department. Through a majority outreach and lead generation, you will utilize a comprehensive network of available resources to source and find new customers.
After customer acquisition, account executive’s educate the customer, process invoices, and provide service to account holders. Work with our wholesale team to conduct invoicing, payment, and arrange production & shipment with our shipping department. The job will also include maintaining client relationships and ensuring successful relationships with all GloFX partners and affiliates.
Tasks may include cold calling and guerrilla marketing tactics. Account Executives will also have first pick at event sales and have the opportunity to make high commissions at music festivals, events, and trade shows.
- At least 3 years sales experience
- Bachelors degree or better in sales, marketing, or business
- Ambition to drive change
- System and Strategy development
- Advanced computer skills
- Good people skills
- Writing and English
- Ability to work Full Time
- Data Tracking and Reporting
- Be accountable for providing data reports
- Tracking and analyzing sales data
- Continuously be accountable of the question: “What’s the next big step of growth for our sales department”?
- Monitor and evaluate business trends and technology trends and organize them into opportunities.
- Work on projects that require deep strategic thinking and execution.
- Create development plans and performance management structure for direct reporting.
- Lead projects that require a strong creative mind.
- Manage planning and conduct meetings and presentations to support company objectives.
- Self-starter, able to succeed in a fluid and fast-paced work environment
- Have the courage to drive change
- Amazing motivation and ambition
- Efficiency and time management
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Success driven and system based thought process
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient in writing the English language with little to no grammatical errors or misspellings
- Ability to multi-task and assist others in a group environment
- Project Management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be authentic
- Continually strive for improvement
- Prioritize activities that have the biggest impact
- Be responsive and go the extra mile
- Act with a sense of urgency at all times
- No one succeeds alone