Outbound Wholesale Sales Manager [Full Time]
WANTED: Entrepreneur-spirited Wholesale Account Manager to obtain new outbound B2B business.
GloFX is looking for an ambitious and motivated leader to drive new sales through our Wholesale and Bulk distribution Channels. Account executives are accountable for maintaining and growing existing accounts as well as reaching new marketings and establishing new reseller accounts. The GloFX reseller network is a global network of over 2,500 resellers and distributors in over 30 countries.
This position will include market and demographic research, data analysis, new sales channel acquisition, partner relations, and department expansion. GloFX maintains a goal of growing rapidly and this position will lead company growth through the development of new sales initiatives and aggressive-growth objectives.
The ideal candidate for this job will be someone who is very ambitious and motivated to find new customers and clients, develop new strategies, and help propel the growth of the Wholesale Department. Through a majority outreach and lead generation, you will utilize a comprehensive network of available resources to source and find new customers.
After customer acquisition, account executive’s educate the customer, process invoices, and provide service to account holders. Work with our wholesale team to conduct invoicing, payment, and arrange production & shipment with our shipping department. The job will also include maintaining client relationships and ensuring successful relationships with all GloFX partners and affiliates.
Tasks may include cold calling and guerrilla marketing tactics. Account Executives will also have first pick at event sales and have the opportunity to make high commissions at music festivals, events, and trade shows.
- Sales experience
- Eager to learn
- Computer skills
- Great people skills
- Awesome Writing and English
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work Full Time
- Must live in Tallahassee, FL (or be willing to relocate)
- Data Tracking and Reporting
- Be accountable for providing data reports
- Tracking and analyzing sales data
- Self-starter, able to succeed in a fluid and fast-paced work environment
- Have the courage to drive change
- Amazing motivation and ambition
- Efficiency and time management
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Success driven and system based thought process
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient in writing the English language with little to no grammatical errors or misspellings
- Ability to multi-task and assist others in a group environment
- Project Management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be authentic
- Continually strive for improvement
- Prioritize activities that have the biggest impact
- Be responsive and go the extra mile
- Act with a sense of urgency at all times
- No one succeeds alone