Third Party E-Commerce Specialist [Full Time]
GloFX is looking to hire a Third Party E-Commerce Specialist. This position will require someone who is very skilled at working with E-Commerce websites like Ebay or Amazon, and can manage these accounts and increase sales.
- Manage all Product Listings – this position will implement all text descriptions, ad copy and media based product listings on third party websites.
- Coordinate and Lead all Marketing Strategies – must have familiarity with digital marketing, PPC, and SEO. This person will be able to plan new sales and promotions, write email newsletters, and create new initiatives to be implemented. It will also be important for this person to record and analyze data from past marketing campaigns and use that data to plan future strategies and campaigns.
- Product Knowledge – candidate will work closely with our internal sales team and product developers to maximize efficiency in marketing on third party websites.
- Inventory Management– candidate will be responsible for managing inventory levels on third party websites as well as Amazon warehouse fulfilment center inventory shipments.
The ideal candidate for this position will be hard-working, very organized and detail oriented. This candidate will be able to work on short-term as well as long-term projects, and can see how small details work within the big picture. This position will work very closely with many other members of the GloFX team and the candidate will need to be outgoing and friendly!
This position is full time with hourly pay based on experience, with the opportunity for fast advancement within the company. We are looking for a permanent team member who can grow with us, while helping us grow!
- Absolute pro at E-Commerce
- Understanding of Amazon and Ebay sales channels
- Previous success at growing sales online
- Experience with CPC and PPC
- Knowledge of SEO and Search Engine Algorhythms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Has professional mannerisms
- Works well with others
- Hard worker who can prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Interest in EDM
- Self-starter, able to succeed in a fluid and fast-paced work environment
- Have the courage to drive change
- Amazing motivation and ambition
- Efficiency and time management
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Success driven and system based thought process
- Internet Technologies
- Digital Marketing
- Analytical and Critical Thinker
- Project Management
- Understanding of analytic and reporting tools.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with all levels within the company
- Be authentic
- Continually strive for improvement
- Prioritize activities that have the biggest impact
- Be responsive and go the extra mile
- Act with a sense of urgency
- No one succeeds alone
- Hourly Pay
- Sales Incentives
- Room for Growth