GloFX is an award-winning Tallahassee-based manufacturer of EDM products! We are growing faster than expected and are looking to add qualified staff members to our rockstar team! GloFX is the Electronic Dance Music Community’s premier supplier of Rave Glasses, Glow Gloves, and Light Up Accessories.
LED & GLOW PRODUCTS ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN
If you have experience as an assembler, line cook, product builder, or in inventory management, enjoy working with your hands and building things: this may be the perfect job for you!
ABOUT THE JOB
We are currently looking for quality applicants that are great with their hands, eager to learn, can master new skills quickly, and work productively in a team and fast-paced setting. If you are dedicated individual who works well with others and can maintain quality at while maintaining speed, then read on!
- Assemble a large variety LED Products and Glasses
- Assemble and prepare large stock and inventory for events and large orders
- Pick and Pull Inventory
- Quality Control
- Use computer programs for build schematics
- Communicate clearly and effectively with other members of the Production and Shipping Departments to convey statuses, updates, or issues
- Maintains Target Defect Rates
- Great with your hands
- Self-motivation and speed
- Efficiency and time management
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong hands
- Good hand-eye coordination
The candidate for this position must be an incredibly fast worker and very well organized. Many products require hand strength and very close attention to detail. This position may require tedious repetition and labor-intensive tasks. We base our production on two core values: Quality & Speed.
Hourly compensation, with room for growth. Work in an upbeat and fast past environment! This is a full-time hourly position within the GloFX Production Team. Must be available for scheduling Monday-Saturday 9am-7pm.