Marketing Associate [Full Time]
Digital Marketing – PR – SEO – PPC – SMM
Marketing Associates are full-time hourly employees within the Marketing Team. This individual will be an advanced marketing specialist with a strong focus on Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Partnerships, Promotions, PR, Paid Advertising, Social Media Marketing, and more. The Marketing Associate will be in charge of many day-to-day marketing activities and held to a high level of accountability for the continued success of the marketing department. This will include processes starting with research, data analysis, strategy and planning, and then executing marketing initiatives, creating new marketing plans, and meeting marketing goals. The Marketing Associate must be capable of provoking growth and making decisions. The primary focus will be Digital Marketing, with a minor focus on Print and Offline Marketing. GloFX is a small, but fast growing company and requires all employees to be willing to perform any duties requested of them.
- Coordinate and Lead Projects
- Digital Marketing campaigns
- Promoter Program initiatives
- Partnership negotiations
- Search Engine Optimization
- Highly advanced search engine targeting
- Google Analytics data collection and analysis
- Content creation and blogging
- Networking, outreach, and back linking
- Email marketing
- Paid marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Implement Organic and PPC marketing on a variety of social networks
- Strategize and implement new initiatives for social media to enhance search rankings
- Convert social interactions into sales
- Data Tracking and Reporting
- Be accountable for providing data reports
- Tracking and analyzing sales data
- Continuously be accountable of the question: “What’s the next big step of growth for our marketing team”?
- Monitor and evaluate business trends and technology trends and organize them into opportunities.
- Work on projects that require deep strategic thinking and execution.
- Create development plans and performance management structure for direct reporting.
- Lead projects that require a strong creative mind.
- Manage planning and conduct meetings and presentations to support company objectives.
- Self-starter, able to succeed in a fluid and fast-paced work environment
- Have the courage to drive change
- Amazing motivation and ambition
- Efficiency and time management
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Success driven and system based thought process
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient in writing the English language with little to no grammatical errors or misspellings
- Ability to multi-task and assist others in a group environment
- Project Management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be authentic
- Continually strive for improvement
- Prioritize activities that have the biggest impact
- Be responsive and go the extra mile
- Act with a sense of urgency at all times
- No one succeeds alone