E-Commerce Back-End Developer
Our projects all include integrity and focus including security, speed, longevity and stability of our servers and website.
Primary Skills Requirements
e-commerce development (Woocommerce)
Mailgun, Mailchimp, Gmail
Analytics tools: Google Tag Manager, Merchant Center, DataStudio
The ideal candidate for this position will be hard-working, very organized and detail oriented. This candidate will be able to work on short-term as well as long-term projects, and can see how small details work within the big picture. This position will work very closely with many other members of the GloFX team and the candidate will need to be outgoing and friendly!
- Continuously be accountable of the question: “What’s the next big step of growth for ensuring a safe, secure, and fast website”?
- Monitor and evaluate business trends and technology trends and organize them into opportunities.
- Work on projects that require deep strategic thinking and execution.
- Create development plans and performance management structure for direct reporting.
- Manage planning and conduct meetings and presentations to support company objectives.
- Self-starter, able to succeed in a fluid and fast-paced work environment
- Have the courage to drive change
- Amazing motivation and ambition
- Efficiency and time management
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Success driven and system based thought process
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient in writing the English language with little to no grammatical errors or misspellings
- Ability to multi-task and assist others in a group environment
- Project Management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be authentic
- Continually strive for improvement
- Prioritize activities that have the biggest impact
- Be responsive and go the extra mile
- Act with a sense of urgency at all times
- No one succeeds alone