Customer Experience Manager
We are growing faster than expected and are always looking to add qualified staff members to our rockstar team! GloFX is the Electronic Dance Music Community’s premier supplier of Rave Glasses, Glow Gloves, and Light Up Accessories. We believe in making high-quality products, and we are not afraid to charge more for the best materials and product guarantees. We are headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida, which is a great place to live! Our entire operation and staff is located here.
AWARD WINNING COMPANY
GloFX was recently recognized on the prestigious Inc.5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies. GloFX placed #1650 on this list, among numerous leading businesses. This recognition and award displays GloFX’s incredible innovation that continually changes the world of EDM.
ABOUT THE JOB
*** You MUST be available to work full-time in our Tallahassee office ***
We are looking for applicants that are eager to learn, can master new skills quickly, and are ready to work with a fast-moving team. Regardless of your degree or work history, if you think that’s you, read on!
The GloFX Customer Experience Manager is responsible for creating an impeccable customer experience by providing top-notch Customer Service, managing GloFX community feedback and the customer journey, as well as analyzing reports and scaling/refining systems to ensure we maintain the absolute best experiences for everyone who comes into contact with GloFX.
The CXM will help to ensure positive Customer Experiences through managing Customer Service Representative(s) and through implementing and improving efficient projects and systems that will improve GloFX customer satisfaction and retention. This position will include direct Customer Service duties through email, livechat, phone, etc, as well as managing all the Customer Experience initiatives, sometimes spanning multiple departments.
- Incredible people skills***
- Managerial Experience ***
- Customer Service Experience ***
- Superb computer skills***
- Can type at least 50 WPM
- Fantastic communications skills
- Project management skills
- Organization and close attention to detail
- Fast paced worker that is self-motivated and ambitious to help others
- Skilled in English, writing, and grammar
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Spreadsheets, and other office applications
- Patience and always polite!
- Responsible for ensuring a top-notch customer experience for all customers
- Leading the Customer Experience Department and managing Customer Service Representatives
- Initiating and managing Customer Experience initiatives to improve CX through every channel that customers interact with GloFX
- Monitoring and managing brand representation and customer feedback
- Creating and analyzing Customer Service logs for trends and areas for improvement
- Filing monthly Customer Service reports to track trends and costs
- Creating and improving customer experience guides & systems
- Training new Customer Service Representatives
- Assisting customers through email, phone, and live chat
- Taking orders by phone and in person
- Explaining products and how they work
- Addressing return requests
- Monitoring company feedback on E-Commerce sites
- Ensuring that every GloFX customer is 100% satisfied