- GloFX Rechargeable AAA Batteries with USB Charger
- Designed for use in GloFX Space Fiber products
- Long-lasting reusable, rechargeable batteries
- Charger powered by USB cord
- Kit includes 3 Rechargeable AAAs, Charger, and USB cord
Tired of being stuck at festivals with no Whip because you ran out of batteries? Sick of having to miss your favorite set because you needed to run into town for more AAAs?
Look no further than GloFX’s Rechargeable AAA Battery Set. At GloFX we’re ravers too, which means we know what ravers want. Our new Rechargeable AAA Battery Set is meant for those long festival trips where running out of AAA batteries would mean the end of your flow.
Each Rechargeable AAA Battery Set includes three rechargeable AAA batteries, a three-bay battery charger, and USB cord for charging your batteries.
Gone are the days of packing 5 pounds of batteries with your festival gear. Here to stay are long-lasting AAA batteries that you can recharge to keep the flow going all night long.
- Plug charger into USB port.
- Insert all 3 AAA batteries into charger, with the + side facing up. Red indicator light will turn on to indicate charging.
- Batteries will be fully charged after 8 hours (note: red indicator light will remain lit)
Important – Read All Warnings and Instructions Before Use:
WARNING: LI-ION BATTERY SAFETY
This information applies to all GloFX Li-ion batteries. Read this information carefully and comply with all safety measures always. Use necessary precautions before charging or using your battery.
GloFX Li-ion batteries are manufactured and sold for intended use with compatible GloFX products only. GloFX Li-ion batteries are neither designed nor intended to be used with any E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, or similar devices. USE BATTERY AT YOUR OWN RISK! Failure to follow safety instructions and warnings may result in personal injury, fire, and property damage if the battery is charged and/or used improperly.
- For use with compatible GloFX products only.
- Do not use with e-cigarettes, vaporizers, or similar devices.
- Do not drop or subject to strong physical shock.
- Do not use below -10°C or above +40°C.
- Do not disassemble, crush, or modify.
- Do not short circuit the battery.
- Do not use if the outer casing of the battery has damage. If the battery is damaged in any way stop using it immediately.
- Charge battery fully before first use.
- Use the provided, or comparable, high-quality charger specifically designed to charge Li-ion batteries.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Never discharge a Li-ion battery at a rate exceeding the maximum discharge current specified for that battery.
- Never use force installation of Li-ion batteries.
- Do not immerse in any liquid.
- Keep the battery away from children, and pets.
- Never charge the battery at a current exceeding manufacturer-specified charging current.
- Stop immediately if while charging, storing, or using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way.
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly
- Do not throw away in the trash; contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal.