SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist [Full Time]
Search Engine Optimization – PPC – SMM
The SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist is a full-time hourly position within the Marketing Team. This individual will be an advanced marketing specialist with a strong focus on Search Engine Optimization, as well as other strategies. The SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist will be in charge of many day-to-day marketing activities. This will include a full process starting with research, data analysis, strategy and planning, and then executing marketing initiatives, creating new marketing plans, and meeting marketing goals. Including the management of other marketing staff members. The SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist must be capable of provoking growth, leading a team, and making difficult decisions. The primary focus will be Digital Marketing, with a minor focus on Print and Offline Marketing. GloFX is a small, but fast growing company and requires all employees to be willing to perform any duties requested of them.
- Coordinate and Lead Projects
- Search Engine Optimization
- Highly advanced search engine targeting
- Google Analytics
- Content creation and blogging
- Networking, outreach, and back linking
- Have an understanding of email marketing
- Paid social media marketing
- 3rd Party E-commerce Marketing (Primarily SEO, PPC, and rank building)
- Social Media Marketing
- Implement PPC marketing on a variety of social networks
- Strategize and implement new initiatives for social media to enhance search rankings
- Convert social interactions into sales
- Data Tracking and Reporting
- Be accountable for providing data reports
- Tracking and analyzing sales data
- Continuously be accountable of the question: “What’s the next big step of growth for our SEO process and creative marketing”?
- Monitor and evaluate business trends and technology trends and organize them into opportunities.
- Work on projects that require deep strategic thinking and execution.
- Create development plans and performance management structure for direct reporting.
- Lead projects that require a strong creative mind.
- Manage planning and conduct meetings and presentations to support company objectives.
- Self-starter, able to succeed in a fluid and fast-paced work environment
- Have the courage to drive change
- Amazing motivation and ambition
- Efficiency and time management
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Success driven and system based thought process
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient in writing the English language with little to no grammatical errors or misspellings
- Ability to multi-task and assist others in a group environment
- Project Management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be authentic
- Continually strive for improvement
- Prioritize activities that have the biggest impact
- Be responsive and go the extra mile
- Act with a sense of urgency at all times
- No one succeeds alone