& Event Marketing Specialist
The Event Coordinator & Event Marketing Specialist is a full-time position with hourly compensation + commissions and bonus’s. The primary goal of this position is to fully execute the coordination of all GloFX festivals, tradeshows, and events as defined below. The secondary goal of this position is to fill a full-time work schedule encompassing the in-office and on-site digital and event marketing duties listed below.
Lead Event Coordinator:
Be responsible for all event and vending related activities:
- Communicate with event partners and outreach to new events.
- Execute contracts with events.
- Manage events calendar.
- Plan all event staffing, logistics, and organization.
- Attend and operate events to ensure they run smoothly.
- Produce reports for all events including analytics and goal summaries.
- Work with our internal Marketing team to ensure the goals of the events we attend align with our marketing goals
- Work closely with the internal teams to plan all future events.
- Ensure our attendance at events is secured for the following year
Event Marketing Specialist:
Work with our marketing team to implement a variety of marketing strategies including:
- Digital and Print
- Promoter Program
- Email lead capture
- Social Media Geo Targeting
- Continuously be accountable of the question: “What’s the next big step of growth for our event marketing efforts”?
- Monitor and evaluate business trends and technology trends and organize them into opportunities.
- Lead projects that require deep strategic thinking and execution.
- Manage projects, plan and conduct meetings and presentations, and support company objectives.
- Create development plans and performance management structure for direct reporting.
- Self-starter, able to succeed in a fluid and fast-paced work environment
- Have the courage to drive change
- Amazing motivation and ambition
- Efficiency and time management
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Success driven and system based thought process
- Internet Technologies
- Analytical and Critical Thinker
- Project Management
- Understanding of analytic and reporting tools.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with all levels within the company
- Be authentic
- Continually strive for improvement
- Prioritize activities that have the biggest impact
- Be responsive and go the extra mile
- Act with a sense of urgency
- No one succeeds alone