Associate Digital Marketing Manager [Full Time]
Strategy – Web Marketing – Digital & Print Marketing
The Associate Digital Marketing Manager position will help coordinate all of GloFX’s current and future marketing efforts. Position duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and Lead all Marketing Strategies – a focus on digital marketing, with a minor in print marketing. This candidate must have familiarity with digital and print media, paid web advertising, social media advertising, email marketing, and search engine optimization. This person will responsible to plan new sales and promotions, write email newsletters, and create new initiatives to be implemented. It will also be important for this person to record and analyze data from past marketing campaigns and use that data to plan future strategies and campaigns.
- Social Media Outreach – this position will strategize and implement social media based marketing efforts, with the aim to increase social presence and convert social interactions into sales.
- Event Marketing – candidate will work closely with our event coordinator to maximize presence and marketing potential at events. The Assistant Marketing Manager will coordinate all internal organization of event marketing strategies and implementation to ensure goals are met at all events.
- Blog Development Chair – responsible for working with our blog team to ensure posts are Search Engine Optimized and that we are producing a high quality product, while maximizing marketing potential of the blog.
- Analytical Reporting – produce data driven reports and analysis of marketing campaigns using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Team Management – the associate manager must be capable of leading and managing a small team of 4-6 marketing team members on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate for this position will be hard-working, very organized and detail oriented. This candidate will be able to work on short-term as well as long-term projects, and can see how small details work within the big picture. This position will work very closely with many other members of the GloFX team and the candidate will need to be outgoing and friendly!
This position is full time with hourly pay based on experience, with the opportunity for fast advancement within the company. We are looking for a permanent team member who can grow with us, while helping us grow!
- Continuously be accountable of the question: “What’s the next big step of growth for our company”?
- Monitor and evaluate business trends and technology trends and organize them into opportunities.
- Lead projects that require deep strategic thinking and execution.
- Manage projects, plan and conduct meetings and presentations, and support company objectives.
- Create development plans and performance management structure for direct reporting.
- Self-starter, able to succeed in a fluid and fast-paced work environment
- Have the courage to drive change
- Amazing motivation and ambition
- Efficiency and time management
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Success driven and system based thought process
- Internet Technologies
- Digital Marketing
- Analytical and Critical Thinker
- Project Management
- Understanding of analytic and reporting tools.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with all levels within the company
- Be authentic
- Continually strive for improvement
- Prioritize activities that have the biggest impact
- Be responsive and go the extra mile
- Act with a sense of urgency
- No one succeeds alone